This particular car was delivered to a Mercedes dealership in Monchengladbach, Germany in November 1958 with the new owner taking delivery on the 13th of January 1959. One of just 830 Coupes ever produced, this model is even rarer with a factory ordered sunroof. Looking at the history file, the car appears to have spent some time in South Africa, before being imported to the UK by a Kings Lynne classic dealer. The previous Irish owner used the car as his daily driver and was regularly serviced by local specialist Pristine Classics who also carried out continued restoration work. Incredibly, the last owner used the car for over twenty years and was a common sight in Killarney in County Kerry. Now back in Germany, Cathedral Classics are delighted to bring this somewhat rare Mercedes to the market place.