A Heritage Trust Certificate confirms that this Jaguar XK120 OTS SE (Special Equipment) 3.4 Litre was produced at the Brown Lane factory, Coventry in England on the 9th September 1953. Chassis number: S674263 was then dispatched to the official Jaguar Distributor and Importer Max Hoffman in Michigan, USA. The car is initially registered on the other side of Lake Michigan in Wisconsin until around 1962, where it appears to have been dismantled before re-surfacing again in 1991 in a barn with just 38,000 miles. Now owned by Mr Paul Kegel, the car is then restored by Ken’s Klassik’s near Wisconsin before being sold to Mr Pat McGarity, who worked for Ford. Following a comprehensive restoration in the early 1990’s, this ‘matching numbers’ example would go on to achieve Concourse winning status between 1994 and 2005 and indeed become well know on Americas west side. In 2008 the car is offered by the renowned Sotheby’s RM Auctions Rochester, where it would achieve $113,300 and is believed to have been purchased by the well-known Mexican collector, Jaime Muldoon. In 2013 the car is sold by Driver’s Source in Houston, Texas to the current owner who Historically registered the car in Germany in 2013. The car is also eligible for Mille Miglia.